If you show films in your cinema, you have to report your turnover and attendance figures and pay a film tax if your turnover exceeds a certain level.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Government Commissioner for Culture and the Media

Last update or date of publication