If you hire an energy efficiency expert to design and supervise the construction of your residential building, you can apply for a grant under certain conditions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi)

Last update or date of publication