If you are an intermediary or user of a cross-border tax arrangement, you must, under certain conditions, notify the Federal Central Tax Office (BZSt) promptly.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication