If you are registered as an entrepreneur outside the EU, you can, under certain conditions, apply for a refund of the VAT paid in Germany.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication