If you believe that a transaction between your company and an associated company is being taxed twice in another EU Member State, you can make a claim under the EU Arbitration Convention.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication