If foreign companies from the EU or the EEA make repayments or payments from contributions to German shareholders, they can file an application for separate determination of a return of contributions for tax purposes in favor of their shareholders.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication