If you wish to market tax-incentivised old-age provision or basic pension contracts, you must first apply for certification for these and have this granted by the certification body - the Federal Central Tax Office (BZSt).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication