If you wish to obtain a reduction or an exemption from withholding taxes on the transfer of rights, you may, under certain conditions, participate in the control notification procedure.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication