Do you own a recreational craft and want or need to register it in the register of seagoing vessels? To do this, you need a ship's tonnage certificate, which you can apply for from the Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure

Last update or date of publication