If you want to steer a vehicle on a federal waterway as a ship or boat driver, you need a driver's license for the respective class.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure

Last update or date of publication