If the ownership of a seagoing vessel or a seaworthy recreational craft with a hull length of up to 15 metres changes, you must return the flag certificate to the BSH without delay.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure

Last update or date of publication