If you are a private individual and want to increase the energy efficiency of your building with a refurbishment, you can receive an investment grant.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Last update or date of publication