If you are a market player in the electricity or gas market, you must register in the Market Master Data Register (MaStR) of the Federal Network Agency.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy

Last update or date of publication