Air carriers are required to register with the relevant main customs office for air transport tax. Tax representatives for air carriers must apply for a permit from the responsible main customs office.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance (BMF)

Last update or date of publication