If you would like to know if there is any violation information on file about you in the National Marine Fisheries Act Violation File, you may submit a request for self-disclosure to the BLE.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL)

Last update or date of publication