If you transport your vehicle by rail for a certain number of trips within a 12-month period, you may be eligible for a full or partial refund of motor vehicle tax under certain circumstances.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Finance

Last update or date of publication