If you would like to obtain a European Technical Assessment (ETA) for your construction product, you can apply for one at Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt).

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Building and Home Affairs

Last update or date of publication