If you are registered in the Central Register of Foreigners, you can request that your data not be disclosed under certain conditions.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of the Interior, for Construction and Home Affairs (BMI)

Last update or date of publication