If your company belongs to the construction industry or an equivalent company and you have work stoppages during the so-called bad weather period, you can partially compensate the loss of earnings of your employees with seasonal short-time allowance.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication