View fireworks burning
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Wenn Sie ein Feuerwerk mit pyrotechnischen Gegenständen abbrennen möchten, ist dies der zuständigen Behörde anzuzeigen. Sie benötigen hierzu einen behördlichen Nachweis der Fachkunde.
Before you can set off pyrotechnic fireworks, you must declare it. You can use this service if the intended pyrotechnic articles are category F2, F3, F4, P1, P2, T1 or T2. In the vicinity of buildings or systems that are particularly sensitive to fire, fireworks may only be set off at a sufficient distance and taking into account the wind direction (for rockets at least 200 m and otherwise at least 50 m distance). The burning of pyrotechnic objects in the immediate vicinity of churches, hospitals, kindergartens and old people's homes as well as half-timbered houses is prohibited. It should be noted that a notification can only be made under certain conditions.
  • Evidence of the certificate of competence or evidence of the permit


You must be in possession of a certificate of competency or have a permit from an authority in order to be able to report the burning of pyrotechnic articles.


§ 23 Paragraph 3 First Ordinance to the Explosives Act (1. SprengV)

Related Links

  • Obligation to notify according to § 14 Explosives Act Information page
In order to make a report, you must explain the facts in writing. You do not need a form for this.
  • Please enclose all required documents. This also includes a detailed description of the project and the location.
  • The documents you submit will be checked for completeness and consistency.
  • If necessary, additional documents will be requested.
  • There is no feedback after a successful examination.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available