Broadcasting fee - to register additional apartments
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Melden Sie Ihre Rundfunkgeräte an und zahlen Sie einen Rundfunkbeitrag für eine weitere Wohnung
If you rent or buy a second or secondary home in addition to your existing home, you must register this with the contribution service. This also applies to apartments and caravans that are used exclusively for private purposes and that you mainly use in a fixed manner.
  • informal letter by post or
  • completed registration form on the Internet
  • Form: Registration of an apartment


You have already registered an existing apartment.


The license fee replaced the license fee on January 1, 2013.
Interstate Broadcasting Fee Treaty (RGebStV)

Related Links

  • Explanations about the broadcasting fee
  • Broadcasting fee contact form
  • Broadcasting fee online registration form
  • Radio license fee - information in other languages
  • Registration of an apartment
You must register the other apartment in writing with the competent authority. To do this, fill out the form provided. It is usually available from your municipality. You can download it from the Internet or register online.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available