Construction start announcement

The building owner must notify the building supervisory authority of the start of execution of building projects requiring approval or the resumption of building work after an interruption of more than three months.

The construction / demolition start notice form is to be used for the notice of the start of construction (see under the heading "Links").
ยง 72a HBauO

Related Links

  • Form: notice of start of construction / demolition
  • Regulations on building regulations

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available