Holding and parking, applications for resident parking permits
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you use third-party vehicles, rental or company vehicles, you also have the option of applying for a resident parking permit. Rental and changing company vehicles must be clearly identifiable as these (name of the respective company).
You can find out which resident parking areas there are in Hamburg under Links.
For the application in the LBV on site you need the following:
- a valid identity card or passport with a current registration certificate
- the registration certificate part I (vehicle registration)
- the previous resident parking permit
- the power of attorney in the original
- a legible color copy of the principal's ID
- the identity card of the authorized person
- Upon request by the LBV: Company car confirmation from the employer
- Upon request by the LBV: Confirmation of use from the vehicle owner
- Main or secondary residence in a resident park area
- You can apply for your resident parking permit online and then print it out directly at home.
- When applying online, you can only pay by credit card or Giropay.
- Please make sure that you enter your personal data correctly. You can use the spelling on your identity card as a guide. Otherwise there may be technical difficulties.
- If information is blocked in the population register, the online application cannot be used for security reasons. Please book an appointment with the LBV on site.
An extension is possible from six weeks before the end of the validity. If the resident parking permit has already expired, an extension is no longer possible. Please apply for a new resident parking permit.
You can find more information on this in our FAQs.
Important: Your resident parking permit must be displayed in the vehicle where it is visible! A resident parking permit is also required for motorbikes.
- The resident parking permit does not secure a specific parking space, but only allows you to park in a parking space in the resident parking area in which you are registered.
- A resident parking permit can only be issued for a specific vehicle (number plate is entered in the resident parking permit).
- The resident parking permit is valid for one year from the date of application and must then be extended.
Appointments are booked via the LBV. Proceed as follows:
- Visit the website to book an appointment (see link below).
- Under the resident parking service group, select the resident parking permit service (new application / extension).
- Use the location selection to display appointments at a specific location.
- After choosing the location, use the calendar displayed to select a free appointment (date and time).
- Now enter your name and email address to book.
- You will receive an email. Please confirm the appointment.
Please be sure to bring the appointment confirmation that you will receive afterwards with you to the appointment.
If you have further questions about resident parking or would like to change the vehicle you have already entered on your resident parking permit, send an e-mail to the post box: email@example.com
LBV appointment bookings
State Office for Transport (contact details)
Company car confirmation, LBV form
Apply for and extend LBV resident and visitor parking permit online
Resident parking - general information and procedure
LBV - FAQ's for residents' parking
Brief instructions for the online resident / visitor parking service
Website of the fine office
Third-party use confirmation, LBV form
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available