Holding and parking, applications for resident parking permits
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
If you use third-party vehicles, rental or company vehicles, you also have the option of applying for a resident parking permit. Rental and changing company vehicles must be clearly identifiable as these (name of the respective company).
You can find out which resident parking areas there are in Hamburg under Links.
For the application in the LBV on site you need the following:
- a valid identity card or passport with a current registration certificate
- the registration certificate part I (vehicle registration)
- the previous resident parking permit
- the power of attorney in the original
- a legible color copy of the principal's ID
- the identity card of the authorized person
- Upon request by the LBV: Company car confirmation from the employer
- Upon request by the LBV: Confirmation of use from the vehicle owner
- Main or secondary residence in a resident park area
- You can apply for your resident parking permit online and then print it out at home.
- When applying online, payments can only be made by credit card or Giropay.
- Please make sure that you enter your personal data correctly. You can use the spelling on your identity card as a guide. Otherwise technical difficulties may arise.
- If there is an information block in the population register, the online application cannot be used for security reasons. Please book an appointment with the LBV on site.
An extension is possible from six weeks before the end of the validity period. If the resident parking permit has already expired, it is no longer possible to extend it. Then please apply for a new resident parking permit.
Further information can be found in our FAQs.
Important: Your resident parking card must be displayed visibly in the vehicle! A resident parking permit is also required for motorbikes.
- The resident parking permit does not secure a special parking space, but only allows parking in a parking lot in the resident parking area in which you are registered.
- A resident parking permit can only be issued for a specific vehicle (license plate number is entered in the resident parking permit).
- The resident parking permit is valid for one year from the application date and must then be extended.
Appointments are booked via the LBV. Proceed as follows here:
- Visit the website to book an appointment (see link below).
- Under the resident parking service group, select the resident parking permit service (new application / extension).
- Use the location selection to view appointments at a specific location.
- After choosing the location, use the calendar displayed to choose a free appointment (date and time).
- Now enter your name and email address to book.
- You will receive an email. Please confirm the appointment.
Please bring the appointment confirmation that you will receive with you to the appointment.
If you have any further questions about resident parking or would like to change the vehicle you have already registered on your resident parking card, write an email to the post office box: email@example.com
LBV appointment bookings
State Office for Transport (contact details)
Company car confirmation, LBV form
Apply for and extend LBV resident and visitor parking permit online
Resident parking - general information and procedure
LBV - FAQ's for residents' parking
Brief instructions for the online resident / visitor parking service
Website of the fine office
Third-party use confirmation, LBV form
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available