Parking facilities for the severely disabled (orange ID)
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
- informal application
- Identity card or passport with registration certificate
- Disabled pass
- Certificate of fulfillment of the health requirements mentioned above from the pension office
- If necessary, power of attorney for applications by third parties
- If available, the old parking facility with the corresponding original permit
All requests are to be sent to:
Transport and Permit Management (TGM)
Ausschläger Weg 100
Phone: 428 58 2492
In the case of a personal interview, please contact the colleagues from Transport and Approval Management in House D on the first floor, room 101b.
There is an entitlement for severely disabled people
- with the marks G and B and a degree of disability (GdB) of at least 80 for functional disorders in the lower limbs (and the lumbar spine, insofar as these affect the ability to walk)
- with the marks G and B and a GdB of at least 70 for functional disorders of the lower limbs (and the lumbar spine, insofar as these affect the ability to walk) and at the same time a GdB of at least 50 for functional disorders of the heart and the respiratory organs
- with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis if the patient has a GdB of at least 60
- an artificial anus and an artificial urinary diversion at the same time , if the GdB is at least 70 .
- Parking in places where the restricted parking ban (signs 286, 290.1 StVO) is ordered,
- exceeding the permitted parking time in the area of a zone stopping ban (sign 290.1 StVO), in which parking is permitted by additional signs,
- to park beyond the permitted time in places that are marked by the parking sign (sign 314 StVO), parking space management zone (sign 314.1 StVO) or parking on sidewalks (sign 315 StVO) and for which parking time is limited by an additional sign,
- to park during the loading time in pedestrian zones (sign 242.1 StVO), in which loading and unloading is permitted for certain times,
- to park at parking meters and at parking ticket machines, free of charge and time limit,
- to park in parking lots for residents for up to 3 hours,
- Parking in traffic-calmed areas (sign 325.1 StVO) outside the marked areas without obstructing the traffic.
In contrast to the blue parking facility, the owner of the orange parking facility is not allowed to park in parking spaces marked with the wheelchair symbol. The parking facility is always issued for a person. The approved duration is generally based on the duration of the valid severely handicapped ID card, but no longer than 5 years. After the expiry, a new application must be submitted.
The application can also be submitted informally by post. The ID will then be sent by post. In this case, a copy of the ID card and ID card must be sent.
State Office for Traffic, Transport and Approval Management / LBV TGM), Ausschläger Weg 100, 20537 Hamburg
Mon-Thu 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Fri 8.30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
City guide for wheelchair users
Disabled parking spaces and parking facilities for severely disabled people, information
Parking facilities for severely disabled people, leaflet
State Office for Transport (contact details)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available