Vehicle re-registration, from outside to Hamburg without change of owner, company
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
- valid identity card or passport with current registration confirmation
- Proof of company (e.g. excerpt from the commercial register, business registration or excerpt from the register of associations for registered associations)
- electronic confirmation of insurance -eVB Code- (available from motor vehicle insurance),
- Registration certificate part II (vehicle registration), if a change of designation to a Hamburg license plate is desired
- Registration certificate Part I (vehicle registration) or de-registration certificate,
- License plates, if you want to change the designation to Hamburg license plates,
- Valid test certificate of the main inspection (HU), if a HU was already required for the first time and, if applicable, evidence of the safety inspection and emissions test
- For the payment of the vehicle tax, an original SEPA combined mandate to collect the vehicle tax by direct debit, for more information see LBV, if applicable, SEPA mandate for vehicle tax under Links
(If the tax is not to be paid by the keeper himself, but by a so-called third party willing to pay, a copy of the ID of the third party willing to pay is required.)
- Appointment confirmation
- the legibly completed power of attorney in the original with a legible color copy of the ID of the authorized signatory. Note: The color copy is to be provided with the note "COPY".
- the authorized representative's ID in the original
If several vehicles are affected, the counter for commercial customers can be contacted.
Appointment booking1. Visit the website to book an appointment (see link below).
Under the service group Registration, private customers, select the service transferring a vehicle or transferring a vehicle and deregistering .
2. Use the location selection to display appointments at a specific location.
3. After selecting the location, use the calendar displayed to select a free appointment (date and time).
4. Now enter your name and your e-mail address for booking.
5. You will receive an email. Please confirm the appointment.
Please bring the appointment confirmation that you will receive with you to the appointment.
Commercial registration switch
- If several vehicles are affected, the processes can also be submitted to the counter for commercial customers at the locations. It is necessary to contact us in advance via the post office box email@example.com in order to coordinate the further procedure.
LBV vehicle registration
LBV online services
LBV appointment bookings
LBV desired license plate
SEPA vehicle tax mandate
LBV authorization power of attorney
LBV, SEPA mandate for vehicle tax
State Office for Transport (contact details)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available