Vehicle registration, re-registration of a decommissioned vehicle, company
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
- Original valid identity card or passport with current registration certificate
- Proof of company (e.g. excerpt from the commercial register, business registration or excerpt from the register of associations for registered associations)
- electronic confirmation of insurance -eVB number- (available from motor vehicle insurance),
- Registration certificate part II (vehicle registration document),
- Registration certificate Part I (vehicle registration) with the note about the decommissioning,
- Valid test certificate of the last general inspection (TÜV), if an inspection was already required for the first time, as well as, if applicable, proof of the safety inspection and emissions test carried out
- an original SEPA combined mandate for collecting vehicle tax by direct debit (for more information, see LBV, SEPA mandate for vehicle tax under Links)
If the tax is not to be paid by the keeper himself, but by a so-called third party willing to pay, a copy of the ID of the third party willing to pay is required.
- Appointment confirmation
- a legibly completed power of attorney in the original with a legible color copy of the identity card of the authorized signatory. Note: The color copy is to be provided with the note "COPY".
- Original identification of the authorized representative
The previous registration number can only continue to be used if it was reserved for this purpose when deregistering.
If the keeper and owner of the vehicle are not identical (as is the case with leasing vehicles, for example), the LBV must be informed of whom the vehicle is to be registered for.
If several vehicles are affected, contact the counter for commercial customers.
Trips with assigned, unsealed license plates
Trips related to the registration process can also be made with assigned, unsealed license plates if the insurance covers this. Such journeys are journeys to carry out the general inspection (TÜV) and to the licensing authority. These trips are limited to the registration district and the adjacent registration districts.
Appointment booking1. Visit the website to book an appointment (see link below) and select the service for registration of a de-registered used vehicle under the service group registration, private customers.
2. Use location selection to display appointments at a specific location
3. Use the date picker to find the next available date regardless of your location
4. Select a free appointment (date and time) in the calendar displayed
5. Enter your name and email address for the booking.
You will then receive a confirmation of the appointment. Please bring this with you to the appointment.
LBV vehicle registration
LBV appointment bookings
LBV desired license plate
SEPA vehicle tax mandate
LBV vehicle tax direct debit authorization
LBV authorization power of attorney
LBV, SEPA mandate for vehicle tax
State Office for Transport (contact details)
Motor vehicle, re-registration online
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available