Defect reporter - Report-Michel
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The Melde-Michel offers you the opportunity to easily report damage to the public infrastructure in the city area. Regardless of whether a street lamp is not lit or a bank is broken in the city park, Melde-Michel is the right address for you. The notification can be made very conveniently, for example, from a smartphone or computer.
What does the reporting Michel do?
The incoming reports are saved and forwarded to the responsible offices in the Hamburg administration (e.g. the district offices) or to other companies (e.g. the Hamburg city cleaning service). We process and answer all reports.
What is the Melde-Michel for and what not?
The Melde-Michel is there for your reports on all aspects of the city's infrastructure. This relates to the areas of paths and streets, lanterns and illuminated traffic signs, green spaces and playgrounds, as well as sluices and bodies of water.
If you have general inquiries or suggestions for the Hamburg administration, use the contact person you know or the authority number 115.
How to search for existing messages
- Move the map section (mobile: with two fingers) until you see the desired area or search for the specific address in the input field at the top left. By clicking on the map (mobile: pinch out with two fingers) you zoom into the map.
- With the blue filter symbol on the right-hand side you can search for reports according to the criteria "Categories", "Status" and "Period" or limit the number of reports displayed.
- With a click on the map you transfer the corresponding address to the address input field at the top left. Alternatively, you can enter the desired address directly there.
- Then click on the "New request" button at the bottom right of the map. You can also press this button directly without specifying an address.
- If you have already entered an address, the entry form for the registration Michel opens directly.
- If you have not entered an address before, you will end up in a new map overview and must enter the address here. To do this, place the green pin on the desired location for which you want to submit a report, or enter an address. If you are using a mobile device, you can use the location function to automatically apply your current location. Then click on the red "Next" button.
- In the entry form of the registration Michel, select the category of the concern from the selection list - this is the basis for the automatic determination of the right contact person in addition to the address.
- You can now make further entries if required, e.g. B. Add a description of the damage. You can also upload a photo. To do this, call up the camera with the "Attach image" button or select an existing image file. If you enter an e-mail address, you will receive automated feedback on the processing status Contact details such as your e-mail address, your telephone number and your name enable us to contact you if we have any questions. The general rule is – the more information you enter, the easier and better it is to process your report. Please only use e- E-mail addresses without special characters and umlauts, since such addresses are not supported by all e-mail providers. Therefore, the Melde-Michel rejects e-mail addresses that contain special characters and umlauts as soon as they are entered.
- By clicking on the red "Continue" button, your report goes directly to the Hamburg Telephone Service for verification.
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available