Child day care, initial application / new application
In addition, there is a legal right to longer care of up to 60 hours per week in Hamburg under certain conditions.
Job seekers can also take advantage of child day care for up to 20 hours per week for a maximum of six months.
A new application (initial application) must always be submitted if a child has not yet used day care or if care has been interrupted.
- fully completed and signed application (see link)
- Completed and signed questionnaire on the economic situation (see link) (if you want care for more than 30 hours)
- Copy of the identity cards / passports of the custodians registered with the child
- Proof of income (see link child day care and day care, proof of income for new applications and follow-up applications) (if you want care for more than 30 hours)
For more than 25 hours of care per week or before the age of one, additional evidence showing the daily working hours or course time (from / to), for example:
- Copy of the employment contract or training contract or
- Certificate from the employer that the job has been started (only if the daily working hours are not specified in the employment / training contract) or
- Proof of integration measure or
- Attending language courses, integration courses
For educational needs:
Current proof of need either from the General Social Service (ASD) or the day care center
- Child registered with main residence in Hamburg, deviations are possible in individual cases
- Children from the age of 1 until they start school in the first class
- up to the age of 14 if no all-day care is used in the school.
In addition, if you are supervised for up to 60 hours a week, for example, one of the following requirements:
- continuing Professional Education
- Measure for integration in work (Hartz IV),
- German language course for migrants
- Integration course
- for urgent social or educational needs
(usually applies to all adults registered in the household)
Supervision of up to 20 hours per week for a maximum of six months:
- Child in the first year of life (i.e. up to the 1st birthday)
- job seeking
Applications for child day care can be submitted in person to the day care exchanges or sent by post, fax or e-mail (by e-mail only if the required forms with the original signature have been scanned).
Please always state the following in all correspondence:
- Surname of the child
- First name of the child
- Child's date of birth
- Complete registration address of the child
Hamburg child mothers and fathers e.V.
Form applications for day care and day care (overview)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication
No information available