Recognition of income tax aid associations

The application for recognition as an income tax aid association must be submitted in writing to the supervisory authority in whose district the association has its headquarters and its management.
For income tax aid associations with their headquarters and management in Hamburg, the application for recognition must be sent to the Hamburg-Nord tax office.
For further information and the application form see links.

Related Links

  • Leaflet - Recognition of income tax aid associations
  • Application - recognition of income tax aid associations
  • Notification of opening or changing a counseling center - income tax aid association
  • Income tax aid association - declaration by the head of the counseling center

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available