Re-register broadcasting fees
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Melden Sie Ă„nderungen zum Rundfunkbeitrag
Please notify the contribution service of ARD, ZDF and Deutschlandradio about any changes to the radio license fee, such as moving or changing your name.
Change form


A change has occurred, in particular:
  • Change of address
  • Change of name
  • new account details
  • other payment method


You can submit the changes online or in writing.
Interstate Broadcasting Fee Treaty (RGebStV)

Related Links

  • Explanations about the broadcasting fee
  • Broadcasting fee contact form
  • Broadcasting fee - change of information
  • Broadcasting fee - change of information Form PDF
  • Radio license fee - information in other languages
You can notify the responsible office of changes in writing using the form provided or online.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available