Waste and Disposal - Waste Broker Permits - Issuing permits to trade and broker hazardous waste
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Issuing permits to trade and broker hazardous waste
The following documents are required for the permit procedure:
  • Completed application form
  • Copy of the current business registration
  • Current extract from the commercial register (if entered in the commercial register)
  • Information / information from the central trade register for submission directly to an authority
  • Certificate of good conduct, document type OG, for submission directly to an authority stating the purpose
  • Waste broker permit according to § 54 KrWG
  • Qualifications, e.g. B. relevant course certificates and evidence of previous practical experience.


  • Brokerage and trading transactions with hazardous waste carried out on a commercial basis are generally subject to authorization in accordance with Section 54 of the KrWG.
  • Other brokerage and trading business such. B. with non-hazardous waste must generally be reported in accordance with § 53 KrWG.

Related Links

  • Carriers, dealers, brokers according to the KrWG
  • Contact waste transport
  • Permission for collectors, carriers, traders and brokers of hazardous waste

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available