Waste and Disposal - Ad to trade and broker waste
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

(Hamburg) Das gewerbsmäßige Befördern, Sammeln, Handeln und Makeln ungefährlicher Abfälle müssen Sie bei der zuständigen Behörde anzeigen.
Anyone who collects, transports, trades or brokers non-hazardous waste must notify the competent authority once of their activity before starting it. Since June 1, 2014, this also applies to so-called commercial companies (e.g. handicraft businesses). The purpose of the notification obligation is to ensure that all companies that carry out one of the waste-related activities mentioned are registered with the relevant competent authority.
The following documents are required for the notification procedure:
  • completed application form
  • Copy of the business registration if the reported activity of your company is not recognizable as an object in the commercial register


not specified


As a rule, mediation and trading transactions with hazardous waste must be reported in accordance with § 54 KrWG.
Act to Promote the Circular Economy and Ensuring the Environmentally Compatible Management of Waste (KrWG) (gesetze-im-internet.de)
  • Section 53 Collectors, carriers, traders and brokers of waste

Ordinance on the notification and permit procedure for collectors, transporters, dealers and brokers of waste
  • Notification and Permission Ordinance (AbfAEV)

Related Links

  • Carriers, dealers, brokers according to the KrWG
  • Contact waste transport
  • § 53 Closed Substance Cycle Act (KrWG)
  • Notification and Permission Ordinance (AbfAEV)
  • Section 72 paragraph 6 of the Closed Substance Cycle Act (KrWG)
Advertisements can be placed online via the following portal:
  • eAEV (electronic notification and authorization procedure)
You can find online help there under Help on the portal in the top line.
If you are unable to use the electronic procedure, you will also find a fillable PDF form here for notification in accordance with § 53 KrWG (Circular Economy Act). You can send this to us by email or post if your company has its headquarters in Hamburg.
Authority for Environment, Climate, Energy and Agriculture
Immission control and waste management - I 322 -
Neuenfelder Strasse 19
21109 Hamburg

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available