Noise problems
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you have general questions about noise pollution, you can contact the authorities for the environment and energy in Hamburg, the specialist departments for consumer protection, trade and the environment at the district offices.


Noise problems can also be reported to the respective districts. See also the link overview of contact persons for noise issues

Overview of contact persons for noise issues:

  • Environmental departments of the district offices
  • City cleaning Hamburg
  • Occupational health and safety telephone
  • Noise Protection Contact (BUE)
  • Hamburg Port Authority
  • Federal Railway Authority
  • Noise maps
  • Noise source sports and leisure facilities

Related Links

  • Noise protection - contact person
  • Noise reduction
  • Noise Action Plan Hamburg 2013 - Stage 2
  • 4.4 million euros for noise action plan
  • Noise maps
  • Update of the Noise Action Plan 2018
  • Survey on noise pollution (until June 19, 2018)
  • Environment agency starts survey on noise pollution

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available