Discharge into public sewage systems
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

  • In order to maintain traffic safety in the construction site area, the creation, examination or approval of traffic sign plans as well as a traffic and road law permit must be applied for on public roads.
  • For discharges into public sewage systems, please contact the authorities for the environment, climate, energy and agriculture in Hamburg.
Please contact the responsible office.

Related Links

  • Sewage disposal in Hamburg
  • Sewage permits
  • Sewage forms

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available