Permits under water law for surface waters

If you have drainage problems or questions about drainage in road ditches or the course of drainage pipes, please contact the public space management department of the responsible district office directly.

For responsibilities for issuing permits under water law, see link.


Related Links

  • Responsibilities under water law permits

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available