Road repairs

The public space management departments of the district offices are responsible for public transport in Hamburg.
In this case, no documents need to be submitted.


Please report any damage found in the area of sidewalks or streets to the Melde-Michel.
Applications for facilities / markings of disabled places must first be submitted to the responsible police station.

Related Links

  • Report Michel

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available