Special uses, approval
Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

The use of public traffic areas (streets, paths or squares) beyond the intended use requires a special use permit. These include construction fences, scaffolding, containers, goods displays, outdoor catering, information signs or the distribution of flyers and information leaflets for non-commercial purposes, such as political parties or non-profit associations, events / street festivals, information stands, film and shooting, etc.
Application informally or using a form.


Applications can be submitted by fax or email.

Related Links

  • Point of single contact

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available