Use of path areas

In order to maintain traffic safety in the construction site area, the creation, examination or approval of traffic sign plans as well as a traffic and road law permit must be applied for on public roads. You will receive a special use permit for this. The application can be submitted in writing by the construction company, the utility or disposal company and the authorities to the Public Space Management Office or - if it has already been opened - to the Center for Economy, Building and Environment of the responsible district office.
Written application with information about: the type and scope (detailed description) of the work the timing of the start and duration of the job the person responsible for traffic safety (address / telephone) The following documents are also required for processing: standard or Traffic sign plan, if necessary a signal time plan for the commissioning of a construction site traffic light system, if necessary a diversion plan


Applications can be submitted by fax or email.

Related Links

  • Outdoor catering permit
  • Application for permission for special uses of usable areas

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available