Name declarations

Name declarations are made if, for example, after the dissolution of a marriage, naturalization or due to marriage, the surname of a 'patchwork' family changes (name at birth, previous married name, common surname). A double name from maiden name, married name or earlier married name is also possible, the order is variable.
Please inquire by phone in advance.


Due to the wide range of options, a telephone consultation is required in advance.

The name declaration can be recorded in any registry office and is then forwarded to the responsible registry office.

Related Links

  • Naming
  • Name change

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available