Foreigner affairs, districts

For the concerns of foreign nationals in a secure residence in Hamburg, the foreign nationals offices responsible for the place of residence in the district offices are responsible.
This applies to foreigners who are already in Germany and who have a residence permit (residence permit or settlement permit) or a visa , as well as to foreigners who were allowed to enter Germany without a visa.

Foreign citizens of Hamburg whose residence is not guaranteed (e.g. holders of residence permits or toleration) please contact the foreigners department of the Central Residents Office - see links.

The German diplomatic mission abroad is responsible for foreigners who are still abroad.

Since different contact persons are responsible depending on the service and different documents are required, please enter your request as a specific search term for more detailed information (e.g. work permit, settlement permit, etc.) or use the links.

Related Links

  • Central Immigration Office - Hamburg
  • eAT - electronic residence permit

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available