European Firearms Passport Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

For example, if you want to take weapons with you while travelling within the European Union (EU) or in Iceland, Norway and Switzerland, you need a European Firearms Pass. In some countries, prior to entry, prior approval of the competent authority there is required and entered in the firearms passport. You should therefore check the exact conditions before you start your trip at the foreign representation of the respective country (embassy or consulate general) responsible for your residence. There are some facilities for hunters and sport shooters in some Member States.

Related Links

Conditions for obtaining a European Firearms Passport You must be entitled to possess the weapons that you wish to have entered in the European Firearms Passport.
Section 32 Of the Arms Act (WaffG) - Carrying weapons or ammunition into, by or from the scope of the Act, European Firearms Passport Section 33 General Arms Act Ordinance (AWaffV) - period of validity ( 5 years, two extensions possible for 5 years each)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available