Admission to the Bar Association after transfer of registered office Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you are admitted to the bar and move your registered office to another district of the Chamber, an application for admission must be submitted to the Bar Association responsible there.

The same applies if a lawyer's company (RA-GmbH) or (RA-AG) moves its registered office.

  • Completed application form
  • Questionnaire on the application form
  • Up-to-date proof of professional insinuity insurance in accordance with Section 51 BRAO (original) or Section 59j BRAO (original).

Related Links

  • Antragsformular und Fragebogen der Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt
  • Antragsformulare der Rechtsanwaltskammer Kassel

A separate platform has been developed for online application. On the so-called service platform you can submit your applications electronically and much more! You are welcome to get your own picture of the application in advance without registering in advance. Use the simulation to do this. In order to make full use of the online application process, you must first register with the online application procedure.

Online application procedure of the Single Point of Contact Hessen

Related Links

  • Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication