War victims' welfare ,benefits of education allowance Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Anyone who receives a basic pension under the Federal Pensions Act can apply for educational assistance for their children. Orphans are also eligible to apply. The aim is to ensure that children have adequate educational needs, education and livelihoods until they reach the age of 27.

Applications are not bound by any form, but "formal requests" are recommended.

Related Links

On request, benefits for war victims' welfare can be obtained from persons for whom the pension administration in Hesse has recognised a claim "Hessian Offices for Care and Social Affairs". The war victims' care includes the following other benefits: Help for care, help for the continuation of the household, help for the elderly, recreation assistance, help in special situations, benefits for participation in working life, sickness assistance, housing assistance, supplementary support for subsistence Benefits of war victims' care must be applied for at the main welfare office. However, applications are also accepted by all other social security institutions and the municipalities.
Section 27 of the Federal Supply Act (BVG)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available