War victims' care, recreational assistance benefits Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Recreational measures can usually be subsidised as a 3-week stay in the corresponding contract houses of the main welfare office or at resorts of free choice.

Applications are not bound by any form, but "formal requests" are recommended.

Related Links

Benefits of war victims' care may, on request, be granted to persons for whom the pension administration in Hesse has recognised a claim "Hessisches Amt für Versorgung und Soziales". The war victims' care includes the following other benefits: Help for care, help for the continuation of the household, help for the elderly, recreation assistance, assistance in special situations, benefits for participation in working life, sickness assistance, educational allowance, supplementary support for subsistence Benefits of war victims' care must be applied for at the main welfare office. However, applications are also accepted by all other social security institutions and the municipalities.
Section 27b Federal Supply Act (BVG)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available