War victims' care, benefits of supplementary support for a living

If the benefits under the Federal Pensions Act and from the income and assets of the person concerned are not sufficient to cover the living wage (living and accommodation costs), "supplementary assistance" can be provided. One-off allowances, such as for relocation and heating costs, are also possible.

Applications are not bound by any form, but "formal requests" are recommended.

Related Links

  • Formanträge


Benefits of war victims' care may, on request, be granted to persons for whom the pension administration in Hesse has recognised a claim "Hessisches Amt für Versorgung und Soziales".

The war victims' care includes the following other benefits:

Help for care, help for the continuation of the household, help for the elderly, recreation assistance, assistance in special situations, benefits for participation in working life, sickness assistance, educational allowance, housing assistance,

Benefits of war victims' care must be applied for at the main welfare office. However, applications are also accepted by all other social security institutions and the municipalities.

  • Hessische Ämter für Versorgung und Soziales

Section 27a Federal Supply Act (BVG)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available