Animal husbandry (excluding farm animals), permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to breed, keep or trade vertebrates commercially, you need a permit. Permission may be granted to an individual (individual company) or a corporation. In the case of a partnership, the individual personally liable partners receive a permit. Note: In the case of trade in protected animals, there is also an obligation to notify with proof of origin and EC certificate.

A separate platform has been developed for online application. On the so-called service platform you can submit your applications electronically and much more! You are welcome to get your own picture of the application in advance without registering in advance. Use the simulation to do this. In order to make full use of the online application process, you must first register with the online application procedure. Online application procedure of the Single Point of Contact Hessen

Section 11 (1) s. 1 No. 3 a and No. 3b TierSchG General administrative provision for the implementation of the Animal Welfare Act Obligation to notify species protection: Section 7 of the Federal Species Protection Ordinance Article 8 of Regulation (EC) No 338/97 (for issuing an EC certificate)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available