Animal husbandry for third parties. Permission

If you want to keep animals for others in an animal shelter or in a similar facility (e.g. animal boarding), you need a permit.

  • Section 11 (1) s. 1 No. 2 TierSchG
  • General administrative provision for the implementation of the Animal Welfare Act

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available