If you want to buy and sell firearms or ammunition on a commercial basis, you need a firearms trading licence.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, for Sport and Integration

Last update or date of publication