Event of other games with possibility of winning, permission Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you are a tradesman for other games with the chance to win in a venue, you will need a permit. Permission is tied to a specific person, to a specific game, and to a specific venue. Permission may only be granted if you are in possession of a safety certificate issued by the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA).

A separate platform has been developed for online application. On the so-called service platform you can submit your applications electronically and much more! You are welcome to get your own picture of the application in advance without registering in advance. Use the simulation to do this. In order to make full use of the online application process, you must first register with the online application procedure. Online application procedure of the Single Point of Contact Hessen

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available