Guarding permission Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you wish to carry out one of the following activities in particular, you need a security permit: Transportof money and value for third parties in the sense of a simple messenger activity (no accounts of tied transfer) Personal protection Object protection In addition, you must register your trade.

A separate platform has been developed for online application. On the so-called service platform you can submit your applications electronically and much more! You are welcome to get your own picture of the application in advance without registering in advance. Use the simulation to do this. In order to make full use of the online application process, you must first register with the online application procedure. Online application procedure of the Single Point of Contact Hessen

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available